1. Use computers to expand your knowledge.
Computers are a very good tool for research and exploring although it should always be within the context of computer ethics.
2. Use computers in ways that shows respect and with regard to other people.
3. you should change your password 2-4 weeks so that the hacker will get a hard time to hack your password.
4. don't give your email address except if it is very important.
5.you should put an anti- virus so that your computer will be not in risk.
6. your passwords should contain 8 characters with numbers.
7. you should follow what your parents rules in using the computer.
8. Do tell your parents immediately if you have encountered any problem while
using the internet or if you have engaged in an uncomfortable situation.
9.If you are using instant messaging or entering chat rooms, do stay on public,
monitored and child-friendly rooms.
10.Do activate a firewall and make sure it is active at all times when transacting.
1. we should not use computer to harm other people. Always remember that we should be responsible in everything that we do.
2. Never abuse the use of computers. It means that we should never use computers to snoop, steal, destroy, copy, and spread viruses and worms.
3. Never use computers for the intention of gaining more money by stealing and hacking to other computers and by copying files that are confidential and using them for personal gain whether for financial or status gain.
4. You should not be on sites buying products or downloading them at the workplace because your not supposed to be on any sites that don't have anything to do with what your there for.
5. you should not steal somebodies work or idea and claim it as yours.